Start your career in marketing at Brookdale!
Obtain the skills to work in sales, as a research analyst, or in retail buying, merchandise distribution, purchasing and advertising.
You will be able to:
- Analyze marketing mix variables and environments
- Recognize problems and design research projects aimed at solution
- Develop promotional strategy within its social, ethical, and regulatory confines
- Evaluate the merchandising practices of differing retail establishments, analyze both layout and display strategies
- Design presentation applying accepted sales strategies
- Differentiate and analyze marketing strategies, appraising the success or failure of such strategies, and articulate conclusion