Why choose Brookdale?
- National Institute “Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and manufacturer certified instructors and lab assistants
- Two NATEF Certified Programs: AAS Degree Program for General Motors (GMASEP) [https://gmasep.org/]
- and the A.A.S. Degree Program for General Automotive (GENTEC)
- Choice of three A.A.S. degree programs and five certificate programs
- Bachelor Degree transfer – articulation agreements
- Extensive hands-on practical training
- Internship experience based on chosen program
- State of the art equipment and modern facilities
- 12 bay lab area and four new classrooms with lifts
NATEF and ASE
NATEF evaluates technician-training programs against standards developed by the automotive industry, and recommends qualifying programs for certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
ASE strives to improve the quality of automotive service and repair through the voluntary testing and certification of automotive service technicians. Brookdale strongly encourages all students to take their ASE exams as they go through the program.
Info Session for Prospective Students
Come to Automotive Technology on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 for a review of the automotive degrees and certificates offered by Brookdale Professor Paul Tucker will answer questions about the program and give prospective students a complete tour of the facilities and equipment. No RSVP necessary. Questions? Call Paul Tucker at 732-224-2878 or email email@example.com
Learn more about Admissions, Registration & Financial Aid. Before each semester, call the Program Administrator at 732-224-2747 for an overview of your selected automotive courses.
Read about degrees and certificates you can earn
Look here for a list of Automotive Technology faculty and staff
Search our online catalog to see our list of Automotive Technology courses